1. Premier Cashback LTD is a register company - BN: 776924524 - RT0001
1a. The name of the Affiliation is \'PremierCashback\' (‘the Affiliation’).
2. The objectives of the Affiliation are: a) to provide any persons equal access to an opportunity to assist in the development of ones own personal wealth. b) the maintenance of the affiliate organisation (‘PremierCashback.com’) an online internet based facility to provided to Affiliates of PremierCashback for the management of their personal business.
3. PremierCashback is an invitation - only affiliation opportunity, affiliation of which is subject to the Rules of PremierCashback hereinafter called \'The Company\').
4. The Company (PremierCashback) will provide the affiliates with a website (or such other or additional online internet facilities the Company may from time to time specify) and such facilities as may be required for the purposes of the affiliation for carrying on a affiliation based opportunity in accordance with its objects and these Rules, and be responsible for information and upkeep of contents thereof.
5. PremierCashback Affiliation does not operate or endorse a (General Committee) for the affiliates and does not/shall not give and authority to (including but not limited to) any such syndicates, groups, clubs, within the affiliation, the ability to exercise the powers associated with (General Committees) to determine/define the rules and direction of the affiliation. For the avoidance of doubt, any powers given pursuant to these Rules maybe exercised only by the Company. Any decisions regarding the direction of the affiliation can be proposed to the Company for review.
6. The Company and representatives thereof shall meet as often as may be necessary to ensure the proper conduct of the affairs of the Affiliation.
7. Key Pacesetters of the Affiliation shall be appointed from time to time by the Company, to represent/ act as spokesperson/ liaison or conduit between members and Company. Nothing shall prevent an Affiliate holding more than one role.
8. Any appointed spokesperson/ liaison of the Company can be removable at any time by the Company and the affiliate reserves the right to uphold the appointment and can step down with notice. Any such appointee shall vacate his/her role if suspended from the Affiliation or on ceasing Affiliation for any reason.
9. The appointment and dismissal of all affiliate representatives shall be vested solely in the Company.
10. Affiliation of PremierCashback shall consist of the Affiliate (herein called \'Affiliate\' and \'Affiliation\' shall be construed accordingly). For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated in these Rules, references in these Rules to ‘Affiliates’ and ‘Affiliation’ shall include ALL Affiliates respectively.
11. Affiliation of PremierCashback will include 1st Year Free Affiliation - thereafter, Fee Based Annual Affiliation providing affiliate has received minimum agreed rewards outlined/explained in the Opportunity presentation. Affiliation shall entitle the Affiliate (to have access to the goods and services provided by the Company and receive rewards and bonuses associated with the purchases of goods and services in accordance with the ‘Program’ outlined in the Opportunity presentation).
12. Any infringement of the Rules may result in immediate termination of Affiliation.
13. Affiliation is free, however it will be terminated after 30 days by the Company should no invoices be raised relating to this affiliation, during this initial period.
14. Subject to Rules 15 and 16 below, Affiliations are non-transferable.
15. Affiliates may transfer their Affiliation to another person/family member, however for administration purposes, it is advisable to inform the Company of any such transference.
16. On the passing/death of an Affiliate his/her Affiliation will not pass to those entitled to the estate or property of such Affiliation. The Company will exercise discretion in all matters associated with the privacy and disclosure of information of its affiliates and will act compassionately and in accordance with any requests previously submitted by the affiliate.
17. PremierCashback do not operate a minimum/maximum age for Affiliation, however in accordance with EU and International money laundering laws, relevant and specific legal and correct information is required for fund request withdrawals that is associated with the bank account of the withdrawing affiliates funds.
18. Affiliation is by Invitation only. To become affiliated with PremierCashback and be included in the rewards program, you must be introduced by an existing affiliate.
19. Any omission from or inaccuracy in the particulars relating to or the description of any Affiliate may render his/her affiliation void or subject to termination at the discretion of the Company.
20. Any Affiliate whom is of the opinion that any candidate whom is proposed for Affiliation would not be a desirable Affiliate shall inform the Company who shall communicate the objection to the proposed affiliate for discussion thereof but to no other person. Thereafter affiliation acceptance is at the discretion of the Company.
21. No rejected affiliate shall again be proposed for Affiliation until the expiration of six months from the date of such rejection.
22. Upon Affiliation, it is advised for the affiliate to add email@example.com to their acceptable email addresses and contacts lists, to avoid any misplaced communications relevant to the set up and operation of the affiliation. New affiliates shall receive a welcome notice to him/her and be sent electronically to him/her a copy of these Rules and he/she shall, be given access to tutorials to help develop their business. Their introducing affiliate will be informed of their affiliation and advised to make contact to offer guidance and assistance. As an Affiliate you will be entitled to all the benefits and privileges of Affiliation and be bound by these Rules.
23. Affiliation renewal reminders and communications will be notified on site, when due. The Company does not accept responsibility for any lost or misplacement of communications for affiliation renewal notices.
24. The annual affiliation fee and subscription for being affiliated shall be such sums as the Company shall from time to time determine. Save in respect of the 1st year free affiliation, future subscriptions for affiliation shall be paid: (a) within seven days of notice of renewal in each ensuing year if he/she has received sufficient rewards in accordance with the Opportunity Presentation; or (b) if alternative payment date(s) are agreed by the Company, within 3 days of such date(s). Thereafter any annual afiiliation subscription for the Life time of the affiliation shall be paid in accordance with the terms of the Life time of the affiliation. The affiliation of any affiliate not complying with this Rule shall automatically terminate unless the Company shall in their absolute discretion decide otherwise.
25. All affiliation fees and/or subscriptions shall be paid to Premier Cashback, through the correct channels provided within the facilities of all affiliates personal back office. If any affiliate experiences any challenges regarding affiliation fees, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to avoid affiliation suspension.
26. Any Affiliation fee and/or any subscription paid in respect of any Affiliation is non-refundable.
27. Any affiliate that owes 2 years membership or more their membership with be closed!
Termination of Affiliation
27. Any Affiliate may terminate his/her Affiliation by giving to the Company notice in writing (electronically) to that effect. Every such notice shall unless otherwise expressed be deemed to take effect within 48hrs following the receipt thereof whereupon he/she shall cease to be an Affiliate.
28. The Company shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate any Affiliation or to refuse to renew any Affiliation if the Affiliate has caused offense to the Company (verbally or in written word) or whose actions and conduct brings the Company name and reputation in to question.
29. The Company shall have the right (but not the obligation) to immediately suspend or terminate any Affiliation without having to give a reason for such action in any of the following circumstances:
a) If any Affiliate shall be convicted of an indictable offense or adjudged as bankrupt or make a composition or arrangement with his/her creditors under the provision of any statute, where the financial affairs of the Company are brought into question;
b) If any Affiliate is found to undermine by verbal or written word the integrity of the Company philosophies and rules;
c) If any Affiliate interferes, abuses or offends Company staff or shall incite any Company employee to leave the employment of the Company;
d) If the Company in its discretion decides an Affiliate should not be permitted to continue their Affiliation, either of its own volition, or following an investigation into conduct and in the best interests of the Affiliation require that an Affiliate should not be permitted to continue their Affiliation with the Company;
e) Inappropriate conduct and offensive behavior at public meetings;
30. Upon termination of any Affiliation:
a) No affiliation fees or subscriptions (or any proportion thereof) shall be returned;
b) Any outstanding subscriptions for the current Affiliated year shall become immediately void;
c) Any funds held within the Affiliates account will be immediately frozen and released at the sole discretion of the Company; and
d) With the exception of Affiliations that has expired through lapse of time (which exception is subject to the absolute discretion of the Company), no such person shall ever again be knowingly proposed as an Affiliate unless it is expressly authorised by the Company.
e) The Company is under no obligation to refund and monies held within the affiliates account.
31. Any Affiliate shall upon ceasing to be an Affiliate of PremierCashback forfeit all rights in their Affiliation.
Conduct and Behaviour
32. PremierCashback Affiliation is inspired, developed and driven by its affiliates. Affiliation should be respected as each and all affiliates have equal access to the facilities and the opportunity within.
33. No Affiliate is better or has more authority, power, or decision making privileges than any other.
34. Any Affiliate found to actively caused offense to the Company or its staff and representatives (verbally or in written word) through, but not limited to: Blogs, Forums, Articles, Interviews, Tweets, Social Media, or whose actions and conduct brings the Company name into disrepute, will be immediately suspended.
35. The Company does not tolerate abuse (verbally or in written word) directed at its support staff, or its host representatives in meetings and will act appropriately against any member whose conduct is unbecoming or offensive.
36. From time to time in various hired venues and locations, the Company and/or its representatives may host meetings for and on behalf of the Company and its Affiliates. The Company cannot in any circumstances be responsible to Affiliates or visitors for: a) loss or damage to any property of any kind whilst it is in or about the Meeting Premises; or b) loss or damage to motor cars parked, collected or driven by venue servants or agents of the meeting premises, or to the contents or accessories of any such motor cars.
37. Subject to the provisions of these Rules, Affiliates are encouraged to introduce friends as visitors and introduce them to the opportunity, the introducer being responsible for the proper conduct and behavior of the visitor whilst in the meeting and their observance of the Rules.
38. The meeting\'s host shall have power to refuse the admission of any visitor if in their opinion it is desirable in the interests of the Affiliation.
39. No visitor to any meeting promoting the opportunity shall be obligated to make payment of any kind for any commodities whatsoever being promoted in that meeting. Visitors may at their own discretion, review the opportunity and inform their introducer of their decision.
40. Except with the consent of the Company, no Affiliate shall disclose to another member or divulge the telephone - mobile - address or any personal details of any Affiliate of the Company Directorship in any advertisement or for any business purposes whatsoever.
41. Every Affiliate shall be responsible for the upkeep of their personal ‘Back of House’ information. To include but not limited to: Current address, Email, Contact Number, Bank Details (For Cash Back Payments) for the receipt of all notices and in the event of change shall notify the Company and all notices posted to such last given address shall be considered as having been duly given on the second day following the day of posting.
42. These Rules may be changed, varied or revoked by the Company and any change, variation or revocation of the Rules shall be deemed to have been brought to the notice of the Affiliates and take immediate effect by posting details of such change on the PremierCashback website.
43. The headings used in these Rules shall not affect the interpretation of the Rules.
44. The Company shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of these Rules made there under and their decision shall be final and binding on the Affiliates
45. Subject to Rule 44, the validity, construction and performance of these Rules (and any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with them or their enforceability) and any non-Contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by law and construed in accordance with the law of the country of registration. All parties (including all Affiliates) irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these Rules or their enforceability or the legal relationships established by these Rules (including non-contractual disputes or claims).